The Steering Committee consists of the representatives of the Cluster’s international cooperation partners. The committee members advise the Executive Board on issues relating to the development and implementation of the Cluster’s international network. Furthermore, the Steering Committee assists in identifying distinguished candidates for fellowships.
- Prof. Dr. Bishnupriya Dutt, Professor of Theatre and Performance Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Dehli (India)
- Prof. Dr. Clare Lees, Professor of Medieval Literature, University of London (UK)
- Dr. Joshua Davies, Lecturer in Medieval Literature, King’s College London (UK)
- Prof. Dr. Timothy Hampton, Aldo Scaglione and Marie M. Burns Distinguished Professor of Comparative Literature and French, University of California, Berkeley (USA)
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Keppler-Tasaki, Associate Professor of Modern German Literature, University of Tokyo (Japan)
- Prof. Dr. Tanja Michalsky, Director, Bibliotheca Hertziana – Max-Planck Institute for Art History, Rome (Italy)